Blood ; Default Sample Type: Na Fluoride/Na2 EDTA (Gray cap tube with or without gel )
Test Preparation Needed
- Sample should be collected after a 10-12 hour fasting
- During fasting period do not eat anything.
- You can drink only water.
- Do not drink juice, coffee, tea or any other beverage.
- You can take medicine unless your physician tells you not to
- For the most accurate results, wait at least two months after a heart attack, surgery, infection, injury or pregnancy.
Transport Condition and sample stability
- Bring sample to the lab within three hours after collection in ambient temperature; in case of processed sample (e.g., for researchers, field collection) plasma is stable for 7 days at 2-80C and 2 days at 15-250C. Separate plasma from cells as early as possible.
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Test Turn Around Time