Collect the sterile stool specimen container and a zip lock bag from the counter
• Write your name age sex on the container before sample collection
• Stool may be collected at any time.
• Collect 5-10 gm stool sample in the sterile container and close it appropriately.
• Wrap the container with tissue and keep the sample inside the supplied zip lock bag.
• If collected outside, send the sample to the laboratory as early as possible (more than 2 hrs. is not accepted). Do not preserve the specimen into refrigerator.
• Submit the stool sample to the specimen reception counter.